Tuesday, September 23, 2008
My Apartment....
So I don't usually post blogs unless I have pictures or something to post. But today I am making an exception. I am never at my apartment. I have stuff going on from 7:30 in the morning until about 8 or 9 at night. Sometimes later. Like this week for instance. So far I have been home to sleep. That is about it. And right now. So it's kinda nice to relax. Well, I walked into my apartment, and it smells soooooooooooo bad!!!! I can't handle it! I wanted to vomit. I am so glad that I keep my door closed all day long so that my room and myself doesn't smell like the rest of the house. I don't know what is making it smell that way, but it can't be good! Maybe it's my weed collection....so maybe it's my fault...Haha! I really have no idea. I just wanted to talk about how nasty my apartment smells! That is all for today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so silly. Good look with this semester. I hope it slows down a little bit for you.
Post a Comment