Monday, September 29, 2008

Roommates Stink!!!

I just want everyone to know that I won the battle tonight! I haven't won the war yet but I will eventually! I turned the air on tonight because it was 80 degrees in our apartment. That is deathly hot to me. Haha. Well I turned it on and she came out and threw a fit. So not happy with her for that. So I told her that when it is 80 degrees in here, I will turn the air on. She didn't like that much and went to bed. This will be the most challenging year for me yet. I hope I can make it through. Sorry that this is a vent session, but I am quite irritated. I'm more calm now. But it was quite difficult to deal with earlier. I am better now. I will write a new blog soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job. 80 degrees is even too hot for me and Mike and you know we're cheapskates. Way to go! Good luck with the rest of the year.

Becky said...

80 degrees is hot? That is hilarious! I keep my thermostat set at 80 and it feels nice and cool. Well, it is cooler than outside which was 100 today. That's all from me. :)

Becky B's Photography said...

Tiff, one of these days I want to be like you. if thats ALL you said to your roommate than that is impressive. I just want you to know that you are one of the cutest girls I know. And I am suppper lucky to have you as a friend. Love and miss your face.