Saturday, September 20, 2008

HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well, I am officially obsessed with hockey. I love it! I have gone to both their home games so far and I pretty much almost lost my voice last night from screaming and yelling so loud. It was a really intense game because we were playing our rival Weber State. I am happy to report that we won! The score was 8 to 5. It was close for a while though. Our team is amazing. Right now we are 3-0. So awesome! This is me and Ellen having a blast screaming and yelling and singing the school song which by the way is kinda silly. But it's a lot of fun! I love friday nights because of the Hockey Games. There is a football game today...no point in going. Not a fan of our team because they never win. It's really sad actually. Me and all of my friends have decided that they should take the funding from the football team, make them a club, and give the funding to the Hockey team (they are only a club) since they actually win games. Kinda harsh, but most people would agree with that statement. The rink was FULL last night with just Utah State Students. So when we started cheering it was incredible!! Hockey is an awesome sport! And if you would like to see more of our amazing team and some of the shots from their previous games, here is the website.
http://www.rinkshots.com/gallery/5956818_9Hze8#372792985_mCbTT
enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I'm glad you had fun. Good picture of you. Very cute.