Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Music




So I was just sitting here playin on my computer and listening to music and decided that I would post a blog about some of my favorite music right now. There are two bands that I just really enjoy. Secondhand Serenade and One Republic. One Republic is actually going to be doing a concert in Weber and I am really really wanting to go because they are amazing!!! But here are their albums that I love. You should all go find them and listen to their music! They are great!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to ask Mike if we have any of their music and listen to it. I'm way impressed by the regularity of your posts. Way to go!

Birkka said...

Hey! Its fun to keep up with you via blogging. Its fun, and your blog template is super cute! If you want..I have blog too.. katiebugfamily.blogspot.com