Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back to School

Well I am officially back in school in Logan. For all of you who don't know yet, I am going to start working towards going to grad school to get my masters degree in Water Wise Landscaping and Water Conservation. I am very excited. It's going to be a lot of work and big step in my life, but I am very excited and happy about the decision that I have made.

The first weekend of school, my friend Ellen and I decided that we didn't want to be in Logan and we wanted to do something fun. So we took a trip to Salt Lake and did things we had never done before. For example, I had never been to the Capitol and neither had she. We also went to Music and the Spoken Word which was incredible. Our friend Tiffany (aka Myrtle) met up with us on Saturday night. I loved it. It was a way fun weekend. We also were able to stop by and have dinner at the spaghetti factory to see our friend Heather who is a waitress there. We had a blast that weekend! It was hard to come back up and go back to class on Monday.

These pictures are all from our fun Labor Day Weekend in Salt Lake!! :D Enjoy! (oh and the pictures are small because they were copied from something else. I don't have these pictures saved on my computer yet. So they are mini versions of the pictures. Sorry if they are kind of hard to see!)














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Glad you were able to go down. By the way I was really happy to see that you had posted something new. Love it.