This is my last post for the day... I hope. Haha. Well, as you can see, I have changed my blog layout and in the process, I lost half of the addresses of the people's blogs that I usually check out! So PLEASE comment on something so that I can find you again and add you! Thanks!
6 comments:
Fun, fun, fun! And congratulations on graduation! Hooray for you!
I hate when you change your background and you lose stuff!!! Sounds like fun! Congrats on graudating!! Where are you working??
Looking at your hiking pictures reminds me of when the two of us went hiking in Zion. We took pictures of us peeking through a hole in the tree. Yeah, we looked a little goofy.
Try my blog again!! It should work now I think! ;)
Congrats on graduating! That's so cool you graduated in horticulture. The closest I get to agriculture (other than the dinner table), is mowing the lawn right now. Where are you working?
i love tiff!!!
Post a Comment