Well, it's been a while since I last blogged. I've been kinda busy lately, so there will be a few posts today. I graduated with my bachelors degree in horticulture in may and am now working in St. George for a landscape company and I am loving it. It keeps me way busy and is so much fun. I learn a ton every day and it's a lot of work. But here are the pictures from graduation.
This is me and the Dean of the College of Agriculture
My great Dad!
My whole family! Well minus kars cause she is on her mission.
Me and my parents and my nephew aaron. He is a lot bigger than that now!
My niece Jori and I. Plus me trying to show off my cute outfit that I bought for graduation.

This is Liz. My incredibly awesome friend who helped me get through the summer at Monrovia and my last year of college. She is great!

This is Liz. My incredibly awesome friend who helped me get through the summer at Monrovia and my last year of college. She is great!
Hollie is my hero! She is definitely the greatest person on earth! And I love her so very much!

My parents are so great!!!!!!!!!
My parents are so great!!!!!!!!!
Jori is the cutest thing ever! And I absolutely love that James is wearing my hoodie and carrying my purse! So funny!
1 comment:
I'm glad that we were able to be there for your graduation. Congrats on being the first. I'm so jealous. I wish I could have been doing it with you. Ahh, hopefully next year I'll be the one sporting the fabulous graduation cap and gown. I love the pictures! Who took those for you? ;) Cute post and thanks for the shout out to me. I appreciate it.
Post a Comment