This is probably my most favorite picture we took while we were hiking. It was a gorgeous day! The sky was so blue that it looked like someone had painted it that color. It was beautiful!
This was also the saddest day of my life...when my sandals that I have had for many years fell apart and I had to hike all the way back to the car with a broken shoe. So very sad. It didn't break until right before we started heading back to the car which I thought was nice of it. But I love those sandals and it's really hard to be able to part with them. They have had a lot of miles put on them! Sad. May my sandals rest in peace.
3 comments:
oh no!!! I have the same ones and I think we got them about the same time. I wonder if mine will be soon to follow?!?!?!
I love my sandals like that. I know I haven't worn them nearly as much as you, so hopefully I still have a few more summers left in them. It looks like it was a fun hike. Maybe one of these days I'll have to go venturing down there.
Miss you!!!! Please come visit!
Post a Comment