Friday, November 21, 2008

Pre-Twilight Jitters

So my friends and I are going to see the twilight movie tonight at 7. We are all pretty excited. Well at work today, my friend Mindi and I came across something hilarious! We found this Twilight link off of the MSN homepage where they took stills from the movie and made their own script for the scene. It is hilarious. They called it Twilight: The Lost Script. We laughed FOREVER! Here is the script that msn came up with for a picture of Bella and Edward sitting by a waterfall. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did!


BELLA: I like this jacket a lot better.
EDWARD: I will burn the other and sprinkle the ashes in the four corners of the Earth, so that it never offends you again.
BELLA: You're amazing.
EDWARD: You're amazing.
BELLA: No, you are.
EDWARD: I said it first.
BELLA: No, ... actually, I did. Just look at the transcript.
EDWARD: You're right, my alabaster fairy. Would you mind scooting away from the waterfall? You're making me nervous.
BELLA: So are you saying I'm clumsy? I knew it. You couldn't possibly love me. You are like a god and I am an adolescent head case.
EDWARD: Shh, love. Don't talk. Let me carry you on my back as though you were either a toddler or a sack of potatoes. Then we will ride in my Volvo and not engage in any carnal activities whatsoever.
BELLA: You're amazing.
EDWARD: No, you are. (Repeat...)


Enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

The Richards said...

oohh.. I saw it last night! But I wont say a word! Have fun!! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it. We decided to wait until Monday and do a matinee(?). I've heard nothing but great things about it. Everyone is raving about it. I thought the transcript you posted was hillarious. Sadly, it's kinda like that. Too funny.