Saturday, November 15, 2008

Basketball!!!

My friends and I had a really fun night! We went to dinner at Formosa a Chinese restaurant and then to the USU basketball game. It was a lot of fun. My incredibly awesome friend Becky came up and went to the game with us. I am happy to report that USU won by like 20 points. It was awesome. It's kinda funny because our school is probably the meanest in the state. If a player from the other team a shoots and misses, for the rest of the game, anytime that player has the ball, our crowd will yell airball over and over again until the ball leaves that players hands. It made me laugh. I also got to hang out with my old roommates Emilie and Heather. They came and sat with us at the game. I had a lot of fun. After the game, we walked back to my house, and took a picture with my other friend Crystelle. I had a lot of fun last night! I'm excited to do more fun things today!!! So I will probably be posting more pictures tonight or tomorrow sometime!!!











1 comment:

Becky B's Photography said...

Dude, I told you I look like a fruit cake!!!!