Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Yesterday was Halloween and it was a lot of fun! My friends and I all went to the Howl which is pretty much the largest party ever. People from all over come to Utah State University just to go to this party. It was a blast. We got to see this band called recycled percussion and they play the drums on old buckets, and garbage cans and junk. It was amazing! Then we also got to see one of our favorite bands...Love You Long Time. It was an all around fun night. Here are some pictures of me and my friends. Heather and I went dressed as girls from the 80's. Ellen was Daphne from Scooby Doo. Her boyfriend was Fred and then her brother was Shaggy and her friend was Velma. It was awesome! They looked great! Then my friend Tiffany was Baby Spice from the Spice girls, Trevor was an apostate missionary. And Angela was a Lion. We had a blast!!! My friend Crystal and her friends came up from Provo as well. But i didnt get any pictures with them. It was definitely fun to see them though.








4 comments:

Stacy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love It. You look great. You could pass for rainbow bright too. Sounds like a fun night. Apostate missionary??? hmmm.

Anonymous said...

Nice outfits! You all looked great!

Becky B's Photography said...

Tiff I must admit you look great!!! well not just great, If I didnt know any better I would have honestly thought thats how you dress everyday, because you look soooo Hot. I repeat HOT!!!

Mary & Trin said...

Tiff way cute halloween picks. And way cute guy u are with too.