Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Muppet Movie

Last night I decided to go to bed really early. Mainly because I wasn't doing anything and I was bored out of my mind. So I fell asleep at about 8:30. So lame I know. But around 10ish, I get a phone call from my friend Sam. He didn't leave me a voice message and I was curious why he called me, so I text him back (I didn't want him to know he woke me up. People always feel bad when they find that out). Well he calls me again so I answer this time (cause i'm still super curious) and he tells me that there are a few people going to a movie at 11 at this place called Bagdad Theatre. It's attached to a McMenamins bar. One of my favorite places to eat actually. They have the best happy hour menu and the best cajun tatortots I have ever had!!! But in this theatre, they show old movies late at night. And it's only $3. So I went last night. It was a lot of fun! I don't think I have ever seen that movie all the way through. It had a lot of famous people in it and oh my gosh tons of puns. It was super funny!! Totally did not expect that! Afterwards, we went to the food carts that were just up the street. They had chili cheese fries and tacos and all sorts of things. It was a fun night! Who knows what i'll be up to tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very fun! I would to do something like that. Alas, Cedar doesn't offer such a fun night life. Oh well. Thanks for posting!