Sunday, July 4, 2010

Catching everyone up....

So it has been a while since I last posted anything. I thought that I would add a bunch of pictures. I made collages so that I could add more pictures at once. This is a huge post, so I hope you enjoy. The pictures are kind of in a specific order. But not really.



There was an activity that we went to where everyone was supposed to dress up in 50's outfits for a murder mystery dinner. It was fun to get all dressed up. I now have a green dress that who in the world knows when I will wear again. :) But it was fun to go out all dressed up! There are more pictures somewhere, but I can't seem to find them.




One satruday evening, we found out that there was this mini golf place that was in downtown only for a short time. So we got on facebook and won free tickets. So, we went. It was a lot of fun. Weird and full of very very strange people, but we had a blast. Towards the end of the night (when we were getting ready to leave) there was this random instrumental band that came in. They were called Sporkestra. They were amazing and we REALLY enjoyed listening to them. It was drums and trumpets. Way fun. I just stood there and listened for forever.



For Michelle's birthday we went out to happy hour at some restaurant/bar place. The food was great and it was a lot of fun hanging out with fun people. We went downtown and it was great. For Annika's birthday we went to a hawaiian food restaurant with a bunch of people and had a blast. Then the 3 of us went downtown for the Starlight Parade. It was fun and lots of cool things to see. Tons of people!! And as we walked back to the car, we took pictures with random things like a statue and a crosswalk sign. :) Downtown is a lot of fun! Well, if you can find parking. :)



Over the weekend for Michelle's birthday, she and decided to go to the rose gardens and it was soooo very much fun. We just took fun pictures and did random things. The roses are soooo beautiful and smell so wonderful. I just love it. I am such a plant nerd and I love it!!! We took a TON of pictures.





For the Rose festival, Michelle, Annika, Ashley and I went downtown to watch the parade. We also met up with our friends Kendall and Jessie. It was a lot of fun and we loved seeing all the floats. Then we went to the waterfront and watched the Dragon Boat Races. It was so cool. I would love to get involved in things like that. I should probably look into it. I love going downtown. There are so many fun things to do!



Around the end of the first month that I lived here in Oregon, we decided to take a random trip to Reno. I wanted to see my friend Gueller and Annika wanted to see her sister. And Michelle just came along for the ride. It was a very fun and very fast trip. I really enjoyed myself. We took a lot of pictures. It was pretty great! I really hope that we have a random fun trip like that again soon!!!







Well that is the end of the funness for me. There are more pictures to come eventually. We did some pretty fun things this weekend and I am excited to share the pictures. Portland is a fun place to be. And downtown is awesome and there is a lot to do. It's growing on me here!!! Well, until next time.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Nice pics! Keep them coming. Glad you've had so much fun!