Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oregon - My new home....

Well, I am far too lazy to try to add a lot of pictures and talk about all of them, but let me give you all an update...I now live in Oregon. I got a job (my dream job mind you) at Monrovia in their sales department. So my mom and dad helped pack me up and we drove the 17 hours to Oregon. I love you all and miss you and hope to see you soon!




These are just a bunch of pictures. A mixture of what my office looks like (awesome huh!) and what my apartment looks like. The hotel that my parents stayed in and just other random pictures.




This is the Evergreen Aviation Museum that has the Spruce Goose in it. It's HUGE! And it was way fun watching Dad. It was like a kid in a candy shop. So much fun! We also went to the Portland Temple. So pretty!


This is my apartment. The front room has been rearranged again since we took these pictures and it looks awesome now, and my room is clean. Doesn't look like the mess in this picture. I have some new pictures that I will post when I have some time again!



Desi, Karalee, James and Gueller all took me to breakfast the day I left town for my birthday breakfast. It was so fun! I miss them all so much! Well, that is all for now. Love you all and I'll write again soon!

No comments: