Friday, April 24, 2009

WICKED!!!!!!











Well, I got to go see the broadway play of "Wicked" and let me tell you, I absolutely LOVED it! I went with my best friend Stacy and her inlaws. It was great fun. I really enjoyed it. The play was amazing and I would defintely go see it again someday! I would tell you all about it, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone! :) Here are some pictures. Stacy has better ones on her camera, so this is just the first wave of pictures. So fun!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was great. I'm jealous. Maybe it'll come to Vegas one day. See you on Saturday! Hooray!

Long Family said...

Hey, I went private and I'm not sure who's email I have and who's I don't but I want to make sure you can still get on my blog if you want to. If you can't email me again and I'll make sure to add you!! blong2010@gmail.com