Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sunday Night Activity


Well, my roommates are insane. We decided that we were going to pop these balloons with our butts and it was hilarious. So here are the pictures! OH and we were rubbing them on our heads to make them stick to the ceiling! It was quite entertaining! Oh and one of my roommates thought it would be funny for all of us to put balloons in our shirts. Don't ask me why, but it was dang funny! I laughed so hard I was crying!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. I love those random nights! I once remember a night were we were all trying on my swim caps and thought it was hillarious!! (Don't know how to spell that word.)

Anonymous said...

Well one of those pictures of Tiffany looked really familiar.... like Hollie pregnant or just dad genes in Tiffany. Not sure