Well I decided that I should document how much snow there really is here in Logan and just how cold it can get. Can't really see the cold, but the icicles should give you a pretty good idea. I haven't seen icicles this big since I lived in Salt Lake many years ago! I took the
majority of these pictures on my walk home from school, and then a couple at my apartment. The one with the tree is pretty funny. It's our neighbor Wylies Christmas tree. He threw it off his porch and we have all just left it there cause we thought it looked cool. It sure did make us all laugh! And the funny thing is, it's still alive. Go figure, it's sitting in a ton of snow. W
ell, that is my story for today. I'm trying to take more and more pictures.
We will see what else comes up later!
1 comment:
Nice change up on the page. It kinda threw me off for a minute. You do have a lot of snow!!! That's crazy. Most of ours melted today. It was so warm that I just wore a long sleeved shirt out. It's a nice change to the cold. Thank goodness we don't have iceciccles like that!!!
Post a Comment