Wednesday, February 27, 2013

HONEYMOON - LEE'S FERRY, ARIZONA

My awesome husband took my fly fishing for our honeymoon.  He knows how much I love to fish and how badly I wanted to learn to fly fish.  So, he took me fly fishing for our honeymoon.  I got a new awesome hat that says Lee's Ferry and some incredible polarized sun glasses. I could see the fish gathering at my feet.  The waders took a little getting used to.  But it was super fun learning this new skill.  Our guides name was Nat Jensen.  She was incredible and super patient with teaching me.  She said I had a beautiful catch and if I keep practicing I could be pretty good.  Good thing Justin and I are going fishing again this weekend!  So stoked!  It's going to be a blast!!!  I love my husband!  He is so great!!!  And fly fishing...well, its incredible.  Oh and fly fishing at Lee's Ferry...well, I don't think that can be beat!!!!



No comments: