I have chopped off my hair. As most of you know, my older sister has breast cancer and will start chemo and lose her hair. I wanted to cut my hair and have a wig made for her from my hair. I tried everything. I called a few different places and it was just too expensive. So, I decided that since I couldn't give my hair to her, I would donate it to locks of love. I haven't had short hair for 4 years, so this is a little weird for me. But I love it and i'm glad that I could help someone somewhere who is in a similar situation to my sister. I love Hollie with all my heart. She is my hero. She has so much to go through and has the greatest attitude of anyone I've ever met! She truely is the most amazing person I have ever known! I love you Hollie!!! OH and today is her birthday. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLIE!!! You're the best!!!
Tiff This is why you are my hero!!! You can be in my "Girls with short hair are HOT" club. The only reason I am inviting you in the club is because you are HOT with short hair. Anyways just so you know your sister is in my prayers as well as you. Love you tons.
that is awesome Tiff! And your new hair looks great! I LOVE short hair! We are all praying for Hollie and I'm glad that she has such a wonderful family to help her through such rough times!! Your such a sweety! Miss you and glad that you are doing well!
5 comments:
I got to your blog by clicking "next blog", for fun. But what an act of love and compassion. My heart goes out to you and your sister.
Tiff This is why you are my hero!!! You can be in my "Girls with short hair are HOT" club. The only reason I am inviting you in the club is because you are HOT with short hair. Anyways just so you know your sister is in my prayers as well as you. Love you tons.
Oh wow Tif, it is really cute!!!! You are a good sister.
that is awesome Tiff! And your new hair looks great! I LOVE short hair! We are all praying for Hollie and I'm glad that she has such a wonderful family to help her through such rough times!! Your such a sweety! Miss you and glad that you are doing well!
hey babe! I LOVE you with short hair! you look great and for a great cause! xoxo
Post a Comment