Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sequoia National Park


Well I had an incredibly fun day today. I went to the Sequoia National Park with Liz, Jenny, Brian, and Dom. It was a lot of fun. I got to see the General Sherman which is not only the largest living tree on the earth, it is also the largest living organism. It's amazing. We all really enjoyed our day! Afterwards we ate at this incredible yummy deli and then I ate the most delicious Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream i've ever had in my life. It was mighty good. I was also excited cause I got to hug a huge tree! I had a really fun day! Then we all made dinner and ate at Brians house. It was a lot of fun and it was the first time I had ever eaten at a friends house where all of us ate at the table. It was awesome! There was 13 of us. I had a great day today and it was great fun!


























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like tons of fun! I'm glad you posted all these pics. He looks like a nice boy. ;) Just have tons of fun! Talk to ya soon and keep putting up all the adventures you're having.

Stacy said...

ACE is the place!!! How fun. I want to go there someday.

Long Family said...

Hi Tiffany, I found your blog on Stacy's. It looks like you're having a blast....Thought I would say hi.

*MARY* said...

Tiffany! Your blog title is too true. You do lead quite the exciting life. I'm so happy to have found your blog.
Mary

Juanita said...

Yea! I love all the pictures! You always have so much fun!! I'm a little slow but should have known that you'd have a blog - sometimes it takes me forever to find friends. Saw Holly and Mike last weekend :) and pics of beautiful Jori.