Friday, October 12, 2007


One of the funnest things i've done in the past month was I got to go to the General Women's Conference with my roommates. It was the same weekend that I was in Salt Lake for my cousins Bridal Shower. One of the neatest things was seeing the Conference Center full of women. The conference was amazing and very uplifting. I am not ashamed to say that I cried a lot because of the spirt that was there. It was an awesome experience. It was also wonderful to be able to share that experience with my awesome roommates!!! It was super cold in Salt Lake as well. And rainy and snowy! But oh so fun!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that you got to go. Maybe one of these days I'll get to go to some sort of conference there. I guess I'll have to settle for the fireside that we went to together when President Hinckley spoke. It looks like you all had a really good time. And of course you look way cute!

Anonymous said...

What can I say, you are soooooo cute!!! I love you! Dad