Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Walk to the Temple




So on Sunday, my roommates and I decided to have dinner and then go up to the temple. It was awesome! First we went to ward prayer. It was different because in St. George, we don't have ward prayer because we have a fireside every Sunday. Logan is beautiful. I love it here. Well, after ward prayer, we went to the temple and walked around it. I loved it! It was absolutely gorgeous! I love the temple here. And if you look through the trees right by my house, you can see the spires of it. I love that I live only about a mile from it. Here are some pictures. More will come soon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you're having fun! Keep putting up those pictures. I'll be checking everyday!

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, you look good, sound good and appear to be having tons of fun. Now go find a boy lol